Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third party websites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such websites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the websites. In addition, we have no control over the information, products, or services that third parties may provide on or through their own websites or other websites linked to the websites of a third party.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective
authors or distributors, and not the Company. Neither the Company nor any third party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, the
Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site by anyone other than an authorized Company representative while acting
in his or her official capacity.
The information, products and services offered on or through the Site and by the Company and any third party websites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the
fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this Site, including video clips, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Site or materials on the Site or on third party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness,
reliability, safety or otherwise. The Site may include a variety of features, such as online courses and
sessions, blogs, podcasts, message boards, Facebook Groups and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features, which allow users to communicate
with others. Responsibility for what is posted on blogs and other public posting areas on the Site or sent via any email services on the Site lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you
post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site;
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Website, by means such as hacking, password mining, or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any provincial, federal or international law;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising;
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
The Company may host message boards, Facebook Groups, online courses, blogs, vlogs, and other public forums on its Site. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may
be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards and other public forums in the future. The Company or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at
any time for any reason. Message boards and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by
Company staff, the Company’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with the Company, some of whom may employ anonymous user names.
The Company expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third
parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for
any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants and do not reflect the opinions of
the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The Company has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards and other public forums on the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the
absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose
such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our
clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A BREACH OF DUTY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE,
SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES,
OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE
OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS,
SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
The Site is provided only as general information and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. The Site does not provide legal, professional, personal, or financial advice. The
information contained on the Site cannot replace or substitute for the services or advice of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, personal, financial or legal matters. Specifically, the Site is not intended to constitute advertising, invite an attorney-client relationship or serve as a source for legal advice. Since no legal advice is provided through the Site, you should not rely upon any information contained herein for any purpose without seeking legal advice from a duly licensed lawyer competent to practice law in your jurisdiction.
The Site is continually under development and the Company makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose. By using the Site, you do hereby release and discharge the Company, its directors, officers, employees and agents of and from any and all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, contracts, claims, demands and damages of any nature or kind whatsoever.