Wildewood Health has implemented a New Cancellation Policy.
We require 24 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. This allows us enough time to adjust the schedule and accommodate other clients that are waiting for this appointment.
If you do not provide 24 hours’ notice or follow our illness protocol, you will be charged 50% for the late cancellation. If you are late for an appointment, please call as we may still be able to fit you in for your appointment. If we cannot, your appointment will be cancelled, and a late cancellation fee will be applied.
If you are an ICBC insurance client, we are obligated to inform your claims adjuster of any missed appointments or treatment sessions. If you ‘no show’, you will be charged full price for the session
We require 4 hours’ notice before your appointment. For early morning appointments between 6am-10am – we require an email or phone message left the night before your appointment to confirm you are not feeling well.
If SD68 remains open, we consider the roads to be safe enough to get to our clinic and expect you at your appointment. If your road does not get ploughed or you are nervous to drive, please pre-cancel your appointment. If you cancel within the cancellation window, you will be charged 50% off your appointment. If SD68 closes schools due to snow, we waive our cancellation fee if you do not feel comfortable getting to the clinic for your appointment. We will contact you if our practitioners cannot safely get to the clinic, with as much notice as possible.
How To Cancel:
- You can call 250-824-0651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, you can cancel your appointment using the Jane App, should it be outside the 24-hour window.
Why we enforce these policies:
- We are 100% committed to you for your appointment and service, and we expect the same from you.
- If you do not show up consistently for your appointments it will affect your results in rehabilitation and health.
- If we are not given enough time to reschedule clients, this can leave gaps in practitioners’ schedules, which goes unpaid.
- We can service more clients and more effectively if this cancellation policy is followed.