Individualized, 1:1 training tailored specifically to your body and your goals to ensure you achieve and maintain your optimal level of functioning. Click here to learn more.
Are you tired of huffing and puffing?
You love getting out and making the most of the beautiful Island that we live on, but you’re having trouble keeping up.
Do you have a job that requires you to remain physically able and fit?
Do you want to improve your letter of physical abilities to ensure you can keep up with your kids or grandkids for a long while?
Do you have a general physical goal, such as running or hiking, and need support achieving this goal?
Do you know resistance training is important for your health but unsure where to start?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
We can help!
That is why we developed our Performance for Life Program
Who it’s for
- Individuals want to improve their general physical health through a customized exercise program.
- Individuals who want a specialized, individual exercise program to ensure they remain healthy and physically capable for their occupation, leisure activities and performance.
Performance for Life
Wildewood health is your ultimate destination for unlocking your full potential and achieving optimal life performance. We pride ourselves on offering the best life performance program that will help you live strong and healthy for life.
With over 25 years of experience, our team of expert athletic and exercise therapists are committed to helping you improve your physical well-being. We believe that everyone has the power to unlock their potential and create a life of purpose, fulfillment, and joy.
If you are looking for a physical program like no other to ensure you reach your life performance goals, we have the program for you!
Still on the fence?
This is for you if...
- You want to be able to run around with your children/ grandchildren for many more years, but you’re worried you might not have the physical abilities
- You want to keep strong and healthy to keep doing the things you love like hiking, bike riding, and walking
- You love your job and need to remain physically healthy and fit to ensure you can do it for many more years.
How it works
A phased, individualized program that includes objective assessments and reassessments to get you toward your goal.