At Wildewood Health, we understand the challenges athletes face, and our dedicated team of Athletic Therapists are here to empower you to overcome them.
Are sports injuries, nagging pains, or performance setbacks holding you back from reaching your athletic goals?
How you can work with an Athletic Therapist
Don’t let pain be your constant companion. Our Athletic Therapists specialize in alleviating the pain points that hinder your performance. Whether it’s a sprain, strain, or chronic discomfort, we’ve got the solutions to get you back in action.
Are you striving for peak performance? We’re here to help you achieve it. Our tailored programs focus on optimizing your physical capabilities, enhancing strength, flexibility, and agility, and addressing specific performance pain points. Visit our Performance for Life Program.
Sports injuries can be discouraging, but they don’t have to be debilitating. Our comprehensive rehabilitation plans are designed to speed up recovery, restore mobility, and prevent re-injury, so you can return to your favourite activities with confidence. Click here to book in for your initial assessment with one of our Athletic Therapists!
Still on the fence?
Who is it for?
- Individuals who have suffered an acute injury such as a strained ligament, pulled muscle or broken bone at a sporting event, game or practice?
- Are you a weekend warrior who hiked Benson and then played some recreational frisbee and have some aches and pains from the activities?
- Did you slip or fall at work and don’t have the support from WorkSafe BC to have any more sessions?
- Athletes trying to get back in the game better than they were before.
- Individuals who know that pushing through an injury will lead to a worse outcome in the long term.
Why Choose Wildewood Health for Athletic Therapy?
How it works
A phased, individualized program that includes objective assessments and reassessments to get you toward your goal.
Phased, individualized approach
Cutting edge, evidence-based approach
Global and specific assessments
Reassessments at timely intervals
Rehabilitation experts, with over 25 years of combined experience
Guaranteed results or money back
Say goodbye to pain and hello to performance, book your initial assessment now.