Introduction to Lifting (Female Only)
- Is your daughter interested in weight lifting but you/ her aren’t sure where to start?
- Are you looking for a small environment for your daughter to start lifting?
- Is your daughter a multisport athletes and is looking at leveling up hear strength and conditioning?
- Do you want your daughter to learn strength and conditioning from a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)?
Introduction to lifting is a Semi-private strength development for the female athlete. This program includes 8 weeks of intensive training to cover fundamental movement patterns, fundamental lifting principles and understand the basics of structuring a well ordered strength and conditioning plan.
What does it include?
- 1 x weekly sessions for 8 weeks
- 1 x weekly at home sessions to practice each week
- Weekly check ins with their coach to answer all questions
- Small, inclusive, female environment with a 4:1 coach to athlete ratio