Wildewood Health is growing! We are hiring an Athletic Therapist!
Wildewood Health is currently seeking an Athletic Therapist to join our team in a part-time position, leading to full-time as the caseload increases.
What is Wildewood Health?
Wildewood Health is Nanaimo’s leading active therapy clinic. Opening its doors last year, Wildewood Health offers private treatments rooms, a large gym space and brand-new equipment to suit whatever the needs of the client and practitioner. Wildewood Health only employs Kinesiologists and Athletic Therapists and leads both these fields in knowledge, experience and expertise. Currently, Wildewood Health works with many different populations including MVA injuries, pre and post-surgical rehabilitation, orthopedic/ musculoskeletal injuries, chronic pain, pediatric, strength and conditioning programs, sporting injuries, workplace injuries, nurses and general population.
Who is Wildewood Health
Wildewood Health brings the best of both worlds. We provide a laid-back atmosphere with dogs and great people while being the best and most knowledgeable in our field. We are continuing to push the limits in active therapy and kinesiology. Our why behind our brand? Build the domains of athletic therapy and kinesiology to be leading professions in the healthcare industry and provide a space where employees feel supported, heard, respected and valued, which is exactly what we do.
We are looking for an athletic therapist to join our team to work with many different populations. This position would start July 1st, 2023 and look like a combination of clinic and field placement work.
Qualities / Values we are looking for:
- Passionate about activity and movement.
- Can work in a team environment but independently as well.
- You have a desire to learn and grow.
- You have a positive, can do attitude, even-keel and drama free.
- You are looking for a position to grow into and set your roots.
- Strong communication skills with your team and clients.
- You want to be part of a great team, who considers you family.
Your Education/ Experience/ Knowledge:
- Candidate must be registered with ATABC and CATA with maintained status.
- Candidate must have at least 5 million general liability.
- Other certifications an asset!
Employment includes statutory holidays, vacation pay, benefits (after 6 months) and more! Wildewood Health
also provides weekly education seminars and continuing education credits.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is open until the right candidate is hired. Individuals will be interviewed on a rolling basis.